Mynd Property Management
MOVE-IN SPECIAL: Get up to one free month with a September move-in.
Gorgeous, Remodeled Work/Live Lofts in Newly Renovated Building in Oakland, Close to BART!
OPEN HOUSE: This Tuesday through Friday from 2PM-5PM, and Saturdays by appointment.
Join the new Mutual Lofts community of work/live lofts created in the historic, award-winning, 1920s Mutual Creamery main plant, and live in a modern, spacious, industrial-style open floor plan loft apartment bathed in natural light. Quick access to all the dining, bars and shopping on Alameda, as well as to Oakland Coliseum BART station with service to the Oakland Airport.
Apt 28 Features:
– 1143 sq ft studio /1 bathroom apartment
– Large upstairs loft room
– Beautifully preserved industrial concrete flooring
– Kitchen includes stainless steel refrigerator and electric range/oven, white cabinetry, and dark gray countertops
– Bathroom includes modern fixtures and shower/bathtub combo
– Huge windows offer tons of natural light
– Radiant, gas heat
– Wood-style laminate flooring in upstairs loft
– Soaring ceiling with exposed beams
– Parking available for additional $100 monthly – electric vehicle parking also available.
– Gated Access
– Laundry facility on-site, coin and card operated.
– Click the virtual tour link to see this unit now.
– Application Fee: $49 per person
– Lease Term: 12 to 20 months
– Security Deposit: One month’s rent
– Pets are welcome with $500 pet deposit & pet rent
– Resident is responsible for utilities.
You can reach us via text directly at (510) 254-3202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Housing
-Fast Online Application
-Mobile App to Pay Rent and Track Service
-Affordable Renter’s Insurance